2023年3月1日 星期三

#2 Greeting!

Hello everyone! My name is Tina. I am from Taichung.

I major in Finance at  National Taipei University of Business. In my spare time, I like to sing and occasionally play online games. These are fun, right?

In this year's Lantern Festival, we went to Pingxi to release sky lanterns. Everyone wrote their wishes on the lanterns, and my wish was to get into the institute!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will tell you more about me.

Thank you All!




4 則留言:

  1. To release sky lanterns is a great activity. Hope your wishes come true!

    回覆刪除
  2. I have also traveled to Pingxi before. Very interesting! Hope your wishes come true!

    回覆刪除
  3. I have not even release sky lantern before. Sounds like fun!
    Do you have a recommendation for other place to release sky lantern?

    回覆刪除
  4. I like to sing, too. What is your favorite song?
    Maybe we can sing together one day!

    回覆刪除

#6 News English

 Google Translate - Level 5    Google added 24 languages to its translation service, bringing the total number to 133. Google Translate is a...